Administrator: Steve Wilhoff
Prayer Requests for 3/23-3/27/20:
1. Lord we pray that the abortion clinics will be shut down during this world-wide health crisis. We know that You can use any situation for good. Let the lives of little boys and girls be preserved during a time when life is so fragile in our communities.
2. Hebrews 13:2 "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Lord Jesus Christ, we know from your word that you love all people, regardless of age or stage of development. As our world struggles with covid-19, it seems that the old and frail are most vulnerable to becoming seriously ill. We ask that You would walk among us, reminding us of the value of each human life-even those who may seem like strangers to us. Make us kinder, gentler, and more understanding of those who are ill or fearful. We pray also that the lives of the older population will not be dehumanized while they are the group most at risk from this virus.
3. II Tim 1:7 "for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." Our Father in heaven, our communities are facing an illness that leaves us with uncertainty and fear. We buy things thinking that we can meet our own needs behind walls. You have reminded us in Your word that fear is not our legacy as your children. We choose to trust you with the outcome of this situation. Help us not to be foolish, but to find ways to demonstrate the power of your love to all of the people we meet, including pregnant mothers facing financial struggles with loss of jobs or shortened work hours during this uncertain time.
4. Luke 10:41-42 "But the Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.'" Our Father in heaven, we thank you for the story of Mary and Martha. Like Martha, we are anxious about many things - not bad things, just things that we see that need to be done. Forgive us for losing focus on You. Help us to remember that even covid-19 is in Your control. May we be sure of Your power and focused on You as we love your people -the unborn, the young, the working, the old- and as we take care of the "things" that need to be done.
5. Lord we pray again for the closure of Whole Woman's Health Alliance, an unlicensed abortion clinic in operation in South Bend. This clinic puts women and children at risk in all of Northern Indiana. We pray for Your protection of the people gathering to pray outside this clinic. May their words reflect Your Word.
Join Pray Five At Five INDIANA
To subscribe via
Text pray5at5 to 77222
Receive text messages with prayer reminders and a link to prayer requests on our website each weekday
Click the button to
subscribe via email:
Receive prayer reminders and prayer requests in your inbox.