Administrator: Steve Wilhoff
Prayer Requests for 2/17-2/21/20:
1. "The heavens declare the glory of God." Psalm 19:1 Our Father in heaven, all of Your creation speaks of your power and love for us. Help each one of us to wonder at the power and love evident in the creation of each one of your children. We ask that You would protect those children who are waiting to be born into our world.
2. "Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You." Psalm 16:1 Lord, we hear this as the cry of each unborn child. We ask for the grave evil of abortion to be thwarted by your hand, in your time.
3. Lord Jesus Christ, we thank You for bringing us together in prayer for the needs of unborn children and their parents. We ask that Your presence would be known in each place of prayer today. We continue to lift up our legislators, Right to Life workers and expectant parents. We ask that workers in abortion facilities would find their hearts inexplicably turned toward mercy for the unborn. May these parts of our culture work together to end abortion by making it unthinkable.
4. Our Father in heaven, we thank you for the legislation and funding which has allowed "Baby Boxes" to be installed in communities in Indiana. We thank you for the first responders who rescue these tiny children soon after their birth. We ask for this work to continue to be supported. We ask that each expectant mother would remember that life is always an option for her developing child.
5. Our Father in heaven, we continue to mourn the children whose lives were taken by the now deceased abortionist in South Bend, Fort Wayne, and Gary. We pray for Your blessing on the upcoming memorial for the more than 2000 babies aborted. We ask that the blood of these children would cry out to our communities, our state, our nation and our world. May the enormity of our corporate loss draw souls to repentance and renewed relationship with You, our merciful Father who seeks us even when we turn away in sin.
Join Pray Five At Five INDIANA
To subscribe via
Text pray5at5 to 77222
Receive text messages with prayer reminders and a link to prayer requests on our website each weekday
Click the button to
subscribe via email:
Receive prayer reminders and prayer requests in your inbox.